Mason City’s Learn to Skate program is designed with the absolute beginner skater in mind. Each session consists of two 30-minute classes per week for a total of 12 weeks. Students will learn the basics of skating while developing the agility, balance, and coordination necessary for hockey and figure skating.
- Ice Skates and hockey helmets with a cage are required and additional padding is recommended.
- Students should dress in warm clothing; gloves are required
- No hockey sticks or pucks
- Students will constantly be evaluated, and can be moved into Learn to Play as soon as the coaches deem them ready
$50 per student for the full 12-week session, beginning October 16th.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR LEARN TO SKATE TODAY!
Groups will be assigned upon registering. The weekly schedule is subject to change, but the general schedule will be as follows:
- L2S 1 - 5:30-6:00 pm
- L2S 2 - 5:30-6:00 pm
- Learn to Play 6:00-7:00pm
- L2S 1 - 8:30-9:00 am
- L2S 2 - 8:30-9:00 am
- Learn to Play 9:00-10:00 am